"Oh Jerusalem, if I forget you"

.
.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Jerusalem...

View from the BYU JC.


"Myrrha, Jerusalem Incense, Frank Incense, Zmirna, Night Flower Incense, Mixed Incense." Just a little something I found in the city. Haha.



View from my apartment balcony. Last night in Jerusalem.


One of the shops in Jerusalem.


The murals we painted at an Arab children's school nearby the center.


"BYU Winter 2010"


Sister and Brother Jackson. The medical people that took care of me when I was throwing up all night after snorkeling in the Red Sea.


President and Sister Brown. Sister Brown was our camera lady. She always tried to take the WORST pictures of all the students. President Brown is the MAN!

 

Jonathan Arnell and Brittney Palmer and me. Last day in Jerusalem.




The day we departed Jerusalem was the day they decided to get a SIGN for the tourists. Perfect! Haha. We were pretty annoyed about that...


Last trip to the Western Wall.


Prayers in the wall.




View of the Western Wall.




Jonathan Arnell (tall blonde) being weird... He said he made a cape. Haha.


Brother and Sister Whipple and me. The service couple at the BYU Jerusalem Center.


Brother and Sister Jackson and me. Right before we left the center.


View from the center.


Where we had sacrament every Sabbath (Saturday).


Dome of the Rock in the distance. The room where we had sacrament.




The Emmett Family! They were AWESOME!!! Sarah, Joel, and Will. Cutest family ever!!




Driving away from the center.


Goodbye Jerusalem...





View from my apartment balcony.



BYU Jerusalem Center.

Standing on the sixth floor of the center. Saying goodbye.


Entrance of the center.


Library.


"The Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies, Brigham Young University"


Eighth Floor of the center.







"Pray not for Arab or Jew for Palestinian or Israeli, but pray rather for ourselves that we might not divide them in our prayers but keep them both together in our hearts."

1 comment:

  1. I had Brother Whipple for one of my religion classes...I can't remember which one, but he was one cool cat... - Todd

    ReplyDelete